BITCOIN DOMINANCE CHART
- Bitcoin dominance rate bottomed out in January 2018 at 35% dominance rate, and reversed for a new major Uptrend.
- Since January 2018, BTC following uptrend Line on weekly Chart.
- Bitcoin peaked at 72% dominance rate in October, 2019. Since then, it is consolidating and become range bound.
- Bitcoin is ab’t to break it’s range sooner than later. Range lies in between 63% to 70 %.
- Altcoin movement is uncertain until BTC dominance breaks on either way.
Traders and Investors should have atleast 50% bitcoins in their portfolio at this moment. If the dominance falls below 63% level, traders & Investors may convert 80% of bitcoins in Altcoins.
(Not a Financial Advice, Disclaimer on Company’s official website shall apply)